Friday, June 20, 2014

What a Day



Dear blog,

Ok. About what I said last Friday, when I said that I didn’t eat lunch. Well now I did.

Today is 6:OO a.m., Monday, June 16 2O14. Dad awakened me and my sister for our morning class this day, and my sister was the first one to take a bath ‘cause her class was earlier than mine. My class starts at eight o’clock, not like the time when I was grade six, the class begins at six o’clock exactly.
  
  So while my sisters taking a bath, I spent my time on sleeping more and preparing my things. My father and I were about to go, when his friend came.  He excused himself to the visitor and promised to be back by the time he service me to RECHAB.
  
  7:45 a.m. When I arrived, I entered my room, my classmates were there, obviously, and then suddenly I saw Japanese girl had the same pants as mine (only a little longer) and I laughed to myself about it.
  
  My teachers were jolly and the class was noisy, but before the class started, the eight-grade came in to join the class. I crossed my eyes to Timothy and Gabriel, my classmates. They were quarreling about something. Timothy was teasing Gabriel, and then Gabriel said something to Timothy that I didn’t hear. And then the next second, Timothy’s face was filled with anger and hatred. And the next thing I saw, he was facing a bad finger to Gabriel and started to say bad words.
  
  Good thing Timothy wasn’t reported to the guidance office and the teacher was not yet there. I hated the way Timothy acted. But who am I to join their childish quarrel. Aesop said “the person who makes traps to others can be trapped by their own.”  He spent the whole day having his face undrawn.
  
  My scores in English and math were high and I had my recitation well on TLE. This afternoon, I was waiting for dad to get me. I saw the two of my classmates and joined them go inside the library. The library does not look like a library at all. It was dim, and no one seemed to be inside, there were few books and empty computer desks.
   
We also went inside the music room, where the only thing I saw were rubber mats and a piano, which looks old and loud. My class mates were stunned when they heard me play the piano, but I just played a small part of the piece I learned.
   
When I saw dad, I ran and saw mom beside him. She was going to visit a friend-a teacher perhaps-. She was holding her new cellphone where she inserted the cp. number of dad.
   
That night I was waiting for mom. She came home by seven o’clock p.m. with big news on her shoulders. But first I told her about the scores I had in my subjects. Her face brightened because of that and even more brightened when she told me her news; “I talked to the principal and she told me that if you sustain on having good grades, you may have a chance going to Korea this September, you will be a transferee.

  
I remained there speechless, but things came rushing in my mind. That was a blast!! I was having adrenalin rush. There was excitement and surprise circulating all over my body. I could just shout as loud as I can “I’m going to Korea thank you God!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment